Poll results for tokipona
t***@yahoogroups.com
2009-09-06 01:02:45 UTC
The following tokipona poll is now closed. Here are the
final results:

POLL QUESTION: What is/are your preferred language(s)
for learning or discussing about Toki
Pona? Kiu(j) estas via(j) preferata(j)
lingvo(j) por lerni au pridiskuti
Tokiponon? sina wile sona e toki pona
la sina wile kepeken e toki seme?

CHOICES AND RESULTS
- English / la angla / toki Inli, 69 votes, 56.10%
- Esperanto / toki Epelanto, 35 votes, 28.46%
- other / alia / toki ante, 19 votes, 15.45%

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tokipona

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/general.html
t***@yahoogroups.com
2009-09-06 01:03:51 UTC
The following tokipona poll is now closed. Here are the
final results:

POLL QUESTION: What shorter word(s) or affectionate name(s) would you prefer to use for a Toki Pona speaker or a Toki Pona enthusiast?

CHOICES AND RESULTS
- Tokiponan, 16 votes, 34.04%
- Tokiponer, 0 votes, 0.00%
- Tokiponist, 9 votes, 19.15%
- Tokiponian, 4 votes, 8.51%
- Tokiponite, 4 votes, 8.51%
- Tokiponie, 0 votes, 0.00%
- Tokiponeer, 2 votes, 4.26%
- None of the above, 12 votes, 25.53%

t***@yahoogroups.com
2009-09-06 01:03:42 UTC
The following tokipona poll is now closed. Here are the
final results:

POLL QUESTION: What would you like Sonja to add next on
tokipona.org? (Of course, some of these
would take much more time to develop
than others.)

CHOICES AND RESULTS
- More texts and translations to see correct models of the language in use, 53 votes, 28.04%
- Weekly world news in Toki Pona, 25 votes, 13.23%
- More thematic vocabulary in other useful categories, 29 votes, 15.34%
- Complete English-to-Toki Pona dictionary (ambitious project), 23 votes, 12.17%
- Etymological dictionary (word origins), 14 votes, 7.41%
- Official lessons to learn and master the language, 45 votes, 23.81%

t***@yahoogroups.com
2009-09-06 01:03:09 UTC
The following tokipona poll is now closed. Here are the
final results:

POLL QUESTION: How do you want people's names to be listed in the English name registry? http://tokipona.org/dict/search.php?someaction=search&word=name

CHOICES AND RESULTS
- Smith, Jane (last name first to keep the tradition of surname first), 9 votes, 29.03%
- Jane Smith (first name first, because that's what's used in everyday life), 22 votes, 70.97%

t***@yahoogroups.com
2009-09-06 01:03:19 UTC
The following tokipona poll is now closed. Here are the
final results:

POLL QUESTION: Describe your interest or level of
fluency in the Toki Pona
language.

CHOICES AND RESULTS
- I am interested in the language itself, but my goal is not to learn to speak/write in it., 4 votes, 3.08%
- I want to learn Toki Pona, but I am still a beginner., 68 votes, 52.31%
- I am learning Toki Pona, and I can express myself or understand texts at an intermediate level., 39 votes, 30.00%
- I'm fluent. I can carry entire conversations online in Toki Pona with few or no errors., 14 votes, 10.77%
- I am actually more interested in the philosophy and ideology of Toki Pona than learning the language itself., 4 votes, 3.08%
- I am not actively interested in being a part of Toki Pona. I'm just curious to see how Toki Pona develops., 1 votes, 0.77%

INDIVIDUAL VOTES
- I am interested in the language itself, but my goal is not to learn to speak/write in it.
- ***@gmx.net
- ***@nutter.net
- ***@yahoo.com
- ***@gmx.de
- I want to learn Toki Pona, but I am still a beginner.
- ***@swdhis.nhs.uk
- ***@ipinc.net
- ***@badmath.com
- ***@yahoo.com
- ***@iname.com
- ***@locomedia.com
- ***@yahoo.com
- ***@yahoo.com
- ***@yahoo.de
- ***@anwb.nl
- ***@yahoo.com
- ***@principal.com
- ***@yahoo.com.br
- ***@yahoo.com
- ***@yahoo.fr
- ***@web.de
- ***@free.fr
- ***@wanadoo.fr
- ***@yahoo.com
- ***@yahoo.com
- ***@gmail.com
- ***@yahoo.com
- ***@btinternet.com
- ***@yahoo.com.br
- ***@yahoo.com
- ***@netscape.net
- ***@poczta.gazeta.pl
- ***@yahoo.com
- ***@gmail.com
- ***@gmail.com
- ***@hotmail.com
- ***@yahoo.fr
- ***@yahoo.co.uk
- ***@yahoo.co.uk
- ***@idiom.com
- ***@yahoo.com
- ***@cs.com
- ***@yahoo.com
- ***@yahoo.com
- ***@yahoo.com
- ***@comcast.net
- ***@yahoo.es
- ***@yahoo.com
- ***@yahoo.co.uk
- ***@hotmail.com
- ***@yahoo.com
- ***@yahoo.com.br
- ***@yahoo.com
- ***@yahoo.co.in
- ***@yahoo.no
- ***@alawa.ch
- ***@yahoo.com
- ***@yahoo.com.br
- ***@galloway8.net
- ***@icqmail.com
- ***@yahoo.com
- ***@yahoo.com
- qxe-***@myamail.com
- ***@yahoo.com
- ***@pineight.8m.com
- ***@land.ru
- ***@rocketmail.com
- ***@yahoo.com
- ***@velvetwave.com
- ***@gmx.net
- ***@yahoo.es
- ***@zodiac.mimuw.edu.pl
- ***@yahoo.com.au
- I am learning Toki Pona, and I can express myself or understand texts at an intermediate level.
- ***@virgin.net
- ***@yahoo.com
- ***@yahoo.de
- ***@hotmail.com